Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Sydney Shufelt's blog! Here you will be able to find all things art and interior design. I am currently in my sophomore year in High School and I am taking a functional art class. After high school I plan on attending college. Outside of school I enjoy things such as reading, shopping, and cheerleading.

My favorite designers include: Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, and Dior. I also love the looks of modern and chic designs. This blog will be a place for interior design inspiration. There will be links and photos in order to supply ideas and show different ways to effectively assess a space and what the most sufficient ways to design it. There is room for discussion and criticism of different design techniques and creations. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment